The Beaphar CaniComfort® Calming Spray is a simple and effective solution to reducing problem behaviour in dogs, such as barking, furniture destruction, urinary marking, excessive licking and scratching, or general feelings of anxiety.
This handy spray is perfect for use anywhere around the home, and can be sprayed directly onto your dog's bedding, helping them feel settled and preventing destructive behaviour, or in dog crates and the car to help keep dogs stress-free while travelling.
Beaphar CaniComfort® contains a copy of the naturally produced Dog Appeasing Pheromone, which is instantly recognisable to dogs. It is naturally produced by the bitch when she nurses her puppies, and gives a continuous and reassuring message to let dogs know that this is a safe and calm area for them to be in. This can be incredibly valuable when bringing home a new dog, helping them settle quickly into their new routine.
Ideal for everyday use, during events such as fireworks or parties, and is especially useful in dog crates during stressful travel or trips to the vet or kennels. Each application lasts for up to 5 hours.
Suitable for dogs of all ages.
- Effective for up to 5 hours
- Suitable for use around the home, in dog crates and the car
- Travel size, ideal for use on the go
HOW TO USE:
ALWAYS FULLY READ THE PRODUCT LEAFLET AND PACKAGING BEFORE USE.
Apply approximately 9 sprays of Beaphar CaniComfort® Calming Spray per application. Beaphar CaniComfort® Calming Spray lasts up to 5 hours and can be reapplied as necessary. If you are using Beaphar CaniComfort® Calming Spray in a dog crate or similar area, you must wait 15 minutes before placing your dog inside.
Beaphar CaniComfort® Calming Spray is suitable to be used in many situations, some of which include:
- Dog crates, dog bedding and cars to reduce stress during travelling
- Visits to the vet/kennels, or during times of stress, such as parties, firework season, moving house, new furniture, new pet or member of the family
- Helping them settle quickly into their new routine
- Learning periods
• Spray on an inconspicuous area to check for colour fastness
• Spray dog crates and/or the car 15 minutes before use
• Spray on all objects in contact with your dog (lead, basket), on furniture, or on new objects to help prevent unwanted behaviour
• Spray targeted areas in the home, as this can help prevent marking or unwanted marking and destructive behaviour
• Don't spray dog crates while the dog is inside
• Don't spray directly onto the dog