Ideal For Insect-Eating Reptiles
A Scientifically Formulated Growth & Maintenance Diet For Insect-Eating Reptiles Like Leopard Geckos.
- No Mixing Required-Just squeeze out the soft, chewy, flavor-filled formulation from the spout and feed!
- Delightful Taste-LeopaGel™ is readily accepted. Our feeding trials confirm over 80% acceptance on the first try!
- Lab-Verified Nutrient Mix-Rich in mealworm meal, silkworm meal and all the necessary trace nutrients insect-eating reptiles need to live a long and health-filled life while eliminating the need for added supplements. At the Hikari® Aquatic Lab we successfully bred Leopard Geckos with the parents and babies eating only LeopaGel™.
- Ideal Diet For Most Insect-Eating Reptiles-Great for all types of reptiles who normally eat crickets, mealworms or other live insects.
- Significantly Reduces Maintenance & Odor-Continued, exclusive use helps reduce odor especially when compared to live food feeding. The feces does not easily stick to enclosure surfaces thereby reducing ongoing enclosure maintenance.
- Specially Designed Pouch Maintains Quality-The LeopaGel™ packing process eliminates parasite and bacterial concerns and the lack of preservatives reduces the chance of longer term health issues.
Gently knead pouch before use. Open the spout, squeeze out the desired amount of food and tear it off using feeding forceps or gloved fingers. If your pet doesn't readily accept LeopaGel™ try dangling it in front of its mouth, slowly wiggling it back and forth. For baby geckos feed a small amount daily and for adults feed every 2-3 days based on their size.
Approximately 1/3" (1cm) of LeopaGel™ offers the calories of about three 3/4" (2cm) crickets, but much better nutrition.
Stop feeding immediately if any unusual smell is encountered.
A dry/hard piece of food can form at the pouch opening and beginning of the stick. After opening, food can dry out in the neck of the pouch, especially if cap is not tight.
To avoid transferring bacteria to the food, never touch spout with ungloved fingers.
LeopaGel™ can have a higher moisture content at times but this does not impact its nutrition.
Never use LeopaGel™ after the best before date or more than 30 days after opening.
After opening, always keep refrigerated with cap tightly closed.
We recommend LeopaGel™ as a daily diet for
Leopard Gecko, Tokay Gecko, Red-Eyed Crocodile Skink, Veiled Chameleon an other Insect-Eating reptiles.
|Crude Protein||Crude Fat||Crude Fiber||Moisture||Ash||Phosphorus|
|min. 10%||min. 1.0%||max. 2.5%||max. 80%||max. 3.5%||min. 0.1%|